Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 months along


Yesterday Greg and I went in to the doctors again for my second appointment with the doctor. They just asked if we had any questions went over my blood work then wanted to hear the baby's heart. She put the microphone thing up to my belly and we couldn't find a heart beat anywhere. I was getting a little nervous so she took us into the ultra sound room. The doctor says "well no wonder I couldn't find the heartbeat it's moving around too much!" Our little "Gummy Bear" was jumping up and down so much like it was on a trampoline. Then of course baby had to be cute and give us a little wave before she/he started bouncing up and down again. I'm just glad I can't feel that yet and hopefully it won't be that active one I do begin to feel it.

So Greg wanted to know the sex and she was looking to see if she could tell but the little bear wouldn't sit still long enough to get a good look. Greg of course could have stayed there all day now ( he had just been complaining about the length of time we were there the first time) he kept getting the doctor to tell him what everything was and wanted to stay there till she could tell us what it was. So that was a good visit and we got another picture to brag over :)

No comments: